Internet show on PBS

from author of `Zen & the Internet', don't miss it!

===cut=here===

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 16:03:12 -0700
From: Brendan Kehoe <[email protected]>

The Computer Chronicles (a show on PBS) will be doing a program about
the Internet, to be aired on your local PBS station the week of
November 1st.  It'll have stuff about World Wide Web (demo'd by April
Marine at NASA Ames), virtual communities (with Howard Rheingold), the
Net in general (me), Internet Talk Radio (with Carl Malamud), the
gigabit testbeds [I think] (with someone from Bellcore), and something
with Phil Kahn at ARPA.  The producer of it is really psyched; it
sounds like it's gonna be pretty cool.

Brendan

- --
Brendan Kehoe                                                  [email protected]

                            Stop the murder!  Support dolphin-free networking.

------- End of Forwarded Message