Re: on anonymity, identity, reputation, and spoofing

I believe it is very valuable to have an anonymous
identity that nobody can associate with your
actual one.

Besides asking embarsassing newbie questions (which I will
become more and more famous for), I am learning a lot about
what it means to build up an anonymous reputation. I have
posted to a few other newsgroups as well, and I am having
dialogues with people through e-mail. I feel as though I
have a real identity.

My actual identity also has reasons for not wanting to
appear on this mailing list.

I wonder if I am catching some strain of multiple
personality disorder...

Wonderer
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].