Clipper Chip report on 700 Club today (Wednesday)

I hear there will be a report on the Clipper chip on today's
(Wednesday, October 20) 700 Club.  Sorry for the very late notice.

(The 700 Club, for those without benifit of a handy TV schedule,
will be on at 10:00 pm eastern on the Family Channel, and then at
2:00 am Thursday morning.  I don't know if there are different
feeds for the different time zones, so your milage might not vary.)