Re: crypto anarchy

douglas craig holland () writes:
> Agreed.  So far as I know, there are a few commercial services that don't
> censor their customers and aren't afraid to let them have full access to
> the Internet, such as the WELL and Colorado Supernet.

  Panix and Digex doesn't censor either and they allow full access. I would bet
that netcom doesn't care either.

-- Ray Cromwell        |    Engineering is the implementation of science;    --
-- EE/Math Student     |       politics is the implementation of faith.      --
-- [email protected]  |                         - Zetetic Commentaries      --