Re: a desperate plea

> I assume you also support the right to keep and bear arms. Good, cause
>I'm coming over to put you out of your misery. You're like a horse with
>a brain disease, I request that you be "shot" and removed from this list, or
>prevented from posting.

you're really upsetting me with your references to firearms and veiled
threats. this is way uncool. please chill out.

At least you seem to understand, `death is the ultimate form of censorship.'

>Whatever Draconian measures
>you implement to achieve your dreams of absolute accountability, they
>simply WILL NOT WORK. Someone will find a way to circumvent them and commit
>crimes. You're own real life example of a killer proves it.

another argument, existence of criminal behavior [x] supports
perversion [y] or lack of total perfection implies lack of necessity. I
think I will name these Cromwell Arguments.

no YOU don't get it. `we' do NOT have to implement DRACONIAN MEASURES
to find some BENEFIT from IDENTIFICATION SYSTEMS. no system is
FOOLPROOF and many will be SABOTAGED by CRIMINALS but are ultimately
still SOCIALLY USEFUL AND DESIRABLE.

[Gibson, Sterling]
>Why should we
>revere them? (especially since they are a rip-off of Vinge. True Names
>and Fire Upon the Deep convey "internet" like sci-fi much better)

oh, so you're now criticizing them. well, why don't you ask Mr. Vinge
what he thinks of your perversions like `pseudospoofing'? I'm waiting
at the edge of my keyboard. Please quote me relevant passages. Show how
the Liberation of the Universe is attained with it. Make inferences to
current reality from Dystopian Science Fiction. Show how nothing but
systematic deception and lies will lead to any functional system other
than barbarianism!

>  I think it's time to check into a mental hospital, you're losing it.

yes, because I am willing to attack the #1 Cypherpunk cause,
PSEUDOSPOOFING IS SACRED, (which took me the better part of a year to
discover in all the obfuscation and brainwashing in black posts), I
should be consigned to an asylum for my thought crimes.

I now know what a thought crime is! And I know who has committed many!