Re: blacknet international offers DOSSIERS for SALE

> What's not so funny is that the moderator of comp.dcom.telecom appears to
> have taken the BlackNet joke idea for his very own, and *is* selling
> dossiers on people for the purposes of doing nasty things to them...

While I'm sure he enjoys the extra income, Townson's made it clear that a
large part of his motivation in setting up the Digital Detective thing is
to shove it in peoples' faces just how easy it is to get that kind of
information.

Surely this old news.

--
Lazlo ([email protected])