blacknet international offers DOSSIERS for SALE

In article <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:
 > blacknet international is pleased to offer the following materials for sale:
 >
 > DOSSIERS: on the current participants in the Cypherpunks Mailing List Flame war
 >
 > PRICES: Prices and delivery terms upon request via encrypted anonymous return
 > address.
 >
 > SUBJECTS:
 > Perry Metzger <[email protected]>
 > Duncan Frissell <[email protected]>
 > S. Boxx <[email protected]>
 > L. Detweiler<[email protected]>
 > Timothy C. May <[email protected]>
 > Ray Cromwell  <[email protected]>
 > David Sternlight        <[email protected]>
 >
 > These are available now via PGP encrypted return anonymous mail.

Yes yes, very droll.  What's not so funny is that the moderator
of comp.dcom.telecom appears to have taken the BlackNet joke idea
for his very own, and *is* selling dossiers on people for the purposes
of doing nasty things to them (as he says himself in a footnote some
way down this post)

Of course, I'd like to discuss this in comp.dcom.telecom, but I'm
persona non grata there nowadays...