Re: Style Analysis

> I remember a sf suggestion a while ago that went like this:
> a. A mail reader that intelligently filters incoming messages to extract
> only the factual content.
> b. A mail sender that intelligntly "stylizes" a factual message with
> appropriate "fluff".
> That way I can send you a one line message "watch out for the MDS!", but
> our computers will communicate with as much polite waffling as possible.
>
> The suggestion was a joke but maybe it has applicability :-)

Yes, however, this isn't too feasable.  There's a great quote somewhere in
Don Lancaster's Secret Money Machine II that goes along the lines of a
bit of text being translated to Russian and back which illustrates just how
(in)effective these things can be:

IN: The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
OUT:The vodka was great, but the mean is rotten.