Welcome to the Data Highway

Welcome to the Information Highway.  Please obey the posted
opinion limits.  Our Internet Fairness Doctrine ensures that
both sides of an argument will be heard.  Our poster's licensing
system ensures that the undemocratic practice of "pseudospoofing" is
eliminated from the data highways, just as driver's licensing
ensures maximimum safety and minimum pollution of our vehicular
highways.  Remember, posting on the Highway is a privilege, not a
right.

Gore/Detweiler in '00,
--
Nick Szabo					 [email protected]