Re: hohocon

> I am wondering if anyone I plan to bring a  (cheap) laptop to I can
> collect and trade (& sign) PGP keys

  John Draper has already expressed an interest in having everyone
  exchange keys, and will probably mention this during his speech.
  I can guarantee there will be numerous laptops, and even full
  systems avaialable. Last year, we even had 4-machine internet
  site going - hohocon.com. Yeah, it was great for about 5 minutes
  until all the power in the wing went out.