hohocon

Problem: how much trust do you have for a temporary site set up to give
Internet access?  Can you assure yourself they're not capturing your telnets
and remote logins?

At a recent SF con I attended, there was a rumor going around to the effect
that the admin was doing just this.  I found the idea disturbing but
eminently plausible.

--Alan Wexelblat, Reality Hacker, Author, and Cyberspace Bard
Media Lab - Advanced Human Interface Group	[email protected]
Voice: 617-258-9168, Pager: 617-945-1842	PUBLIC KEY available by request
Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational.