Re: souls and Multiple Personality Disorder

> In article <m0ozdjZ-000HXQC@khijol> [email protected] "Ed Carp" writes:
>  > I thought this was rather tasteless.  MP is real.  My SO is MP.  It's not
>  > very funny.  Do you know what causes MP?  Childhood sexual abuse.
>
> Possibly, but more often overzealous psychiatrists with an axe to grind.
> (Let me guess, she had no history at all of MPD before she went to a
> psychiatrist for some unrelated problem, right?)

Err, actually, no.  She has memories of at least one other personality
from the age of 4.  Her memory is quite good...she has memories of sexual abuse
(I won't go into details) at age 3.  :( :(
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG			[email protected]			510/659-9560
                   [email protected], [email protected]