souls and Multiple Personality Disorder

In article <m0ozdjZ-000HXQC@khijol> [email protected] "Ed Carp" writes:
 > I thought this was rather tasteless.  MP is real.  My SO is MP.  It's not
 > very funny.  Do you know what causes MP?  Childhood sexual abuse.

Possibly, but more often overzealous psychiatrists with an axe to grind.
(Let me guess, she had no history at all of MPD before she went to a
psychiatrist for some unrelated problem, right?)

Personal mail to [email protected] (I read it in the evenings)
Business mail to [email protected] (Be careful with the spelling!)
Faxes to An Teallach Limited: +44 31 662 4678  Voice: +44 31 668 1550 x212