Remailer [email protected] DOWN (temp)

My sysadmin, due to some sort of security concern, has decreed that
.forward files shall not be able to call any execution of code other than
certain designated filters. Thus my remailer rolled over and died and lost
three days of my mail. My sysadmin is helping me devise a workaround now
so my remailer can be the exception to the rule, or bypass the rule
entirely without compromiseing security of the site. I'll post to the list
when it's back up.

(btw, I'm off the cypherpunks list now, on cp-request)

Happy Hunting, -Chris

Christian Douglas Odhner     | "The NSA can have my secret key when they pry
[email protected]	     | it from my cold, dead, hands... But they shall
pgp 2.3 public key by finger | NEVER have the password it's encrypted with!"
My opinions are shareware. To register your copy, send me 15$ in DigiCash.
  Key fingerprint =  58 62 A2 84 FD 4F 56 38  82 69 6F 08 E4 F1 79 11