Re: Has the "an12070" Account been Revoked?

In short, yes.

> I haven't heard back from Julf, but I also haven't seen an an12070/S.
> Boxx posting for several days now, and Rotweiler has been ranting on
> about S. Boxx "told him" that his account has been "cnesored" by that
> evil and malicious TENTACLE OF THE MEDUSA, JULF. So, it may be that
> Detweiler has finally gone too far, at least with his an12070 account.

Yep. This evil and malicious tentacle has indeed blocked an12070. As well
as some other faked accounts probably belonging to the same individual
(who's identity I would of course never divulge ;-).

> I know I should be PGP-signing all my posts and e-mail but, frankly,
> it's too much of a hassle. I typically read my mail and Usenet over a
> dial-up line from my Mac at home to a Netcom machine, so signing my
> messages with MacPGP (I don't trust using PGP on Netcom per se)
> involves downloading the message, signing it, and then uploading
> it....a major delay and hassle.

Yeah. I'm currently in Boston, so I would have to transfer the stuff
a couple of times over the atlantic, download it into my 386SX, and
transfer it back. And to top everything off, my keyboard gave up. Sigh.

	Julf