Re: Welcome to IIA (fwd)

I'm rather behind in my mail, but I see the IIA flamage in subject lines all
the way up to the present, so here are a few random facts and observations...

As far as the organization goes, their "research facility" is a
residential (no reason not to be) location in NJ (I can see it from the
window) which did indeed purchase and have installed an Alternet T1 a few
weeks ago.  Said company that "processed 15000 requests in the last
several weeks" has four users online, one running X on the console.

If, however, we really have gotten to the point where private
organisations will fund free Internet access for the masses, the fun is
only beginning...

andrew