TC May advertises cypherpunks as keeping your taxes from going to 'people of colour'

Perhaps Detweiler was right after all about certain cypherpunks having
a hidden agenda... seems TC May's rationale for running the cypherpunks
list isn't to do with enhancing individual liberties but rather keeping
all us WASPS safe from 'people of colour'...

I want nothing to do with a list run by racists.  Unsubscribe me now
please ([email protected]).