WARNING: IGNORE ANY RECENT POSTINGS FROM MY SITE

I've just caught someone logged on to Matthew Ghio's account [email protected].
 andrew.cmu.edu abusing my system to post mail purportedly from
 "[email protected]".

I suspect it was aimed at cypherpunks though since I'm now no longer
subscribed, I don't know what he posted.  I can't tell the recipient
from the minimal logs here.

I've notified the andrew.cmu.edu postmaster that someone may have
abused Ghio's account and be using it to hack from.

Graham