Re: Detweiler's SQUISH broadcast: can remailers filter out addressee?

> From: Anthony Garcia <[email protected]>
> I'm not familiar with anonymous remailer internals.  Would it be cheap
> in terms of hack-time to add the capability for an anonymous remailer
> to maintain a list of addresses (or address regexp's) which do not
> wish to receive anonymous remailed messages?

Trivial -- put a line in the maildelivery file to file it "read" to
/dev/null.  This doesn't scale too well, but it's fine unless you
get a whole lot of complaints.  All I have blocked is whitehouse.gov.
Though I've been wondering whether I should block Detweiler as a
source address...

   Eli   [email protected]