Re: Remailer Technology

> Hello darlings!

Lum - "DARLING!"  <LEAP!>  (egregious Japanse animation reference)

Hello, Larry.

Isn't it amazing?  You can spend all day typing & editing posts; it
only takes me about 1.5 seconds to hit the "delete" key.  (Sort of
like the way a $200,000 disposable anti-air missile can take out a
$30,000,000 jet fighter.)  It's probably the best filter in the world:
knows exactly what I do and don't want to read.  Plus, when you do
occassionally come up with a useful post, such as the one I'm replying
to, I can save it.

-Anthony
[email protected]