Re: 4th ammendment and Cryptography

On Wed, 26 Jan 1994, Roy Franz wrote:
> My concern is that I will not be able to find enough "scholaly works"
	I think that you could find some books and "scholary works", such
as all the books on World War ][ coding and code breaking.  There are
about 10 million of these films and books around...
> that address this issue.  I know that opinions abound, but I am in need
> of citeable sources.  Any ideas?  Has much been published on this issue?
	Why not use some of a CypherPunks meeting or some of the posts as
citeable sources?  Although I understand only a little of the technical
side of the discussions, it sounds like they know what they are doing :)