Re: 4th ammendment and Cryptography

I presume you are not a lawyer or law student. (Neither am I.)
Therefore I would start with a couple of books on the Constitution and
Bill of Rights that were written for general audiences to get a feel
for how they've been applied in real cases, to set a backdrop for what
you want to talk about.

Two recommendations:

"In Our Defense - The Bill of Rights in Action", Ellen Alderman and
Caroline Kennedy [yes, *that* Caroline Kennedy], Morrow, ISBN 0-688-07801-X.

"May It Please The Court", Peter Irons, ed. (Book with optional
cassettes).  Narrated excerpts from actual audio recordings of
important Supreme Court cases since 1955. I don't have the ISBN number
because I've since given this to my dad. Very well done.

Phil