No Subject

Aviel Rubin asked:

>I am compiling a list of places that are actually using digital
>cash. If anyone knows of current implementations, or of any
>plans that will probably be implemented, can you please send
>me the info.? Thanks a lot.

Denmark has got a live system going on for a few years. It's called
DANMONT (with a slash through the "O") meaning litterally "Danish
coin". They gave a talk at Smart Card '93 at Wembley, London,  last
year and will give another talk at Smart Card '94 on Wednesday 16th
February this year. You can contact Jens Lindboe-Larsen or Annette
Falberg of DANMONT,or you can call the Wembley Exhibition organisers
on (tel)+44-733-394304 (fax)+44-733-390042.