Matsui-san Attack

Huh?  Two years of breathing space?  I don't think so.  Networks of
many fast workstations (snakes, SPARC-10's, Alphas, whatever) aren't
exactly rare; I'm sure I could equal that mflop horsepower here, and
I'm double sure I could have done it while at DEC.  I frequently ran a
home-grown distributed fractal image generator at DEC harnessing 75
workstations, about 20 of them Alphas.

The real question is whether this new attack is bogus.

--
| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |