Re: PGPkeys (ftp access)

> Subject: PGPTools
> From: [email protected] (M Carling)
> I don't have ftp access here. Could some kind person please email it
> to me?

I don't have ftp (or Internet) access either. Try using
one of BITFTP (BITnet FTP I think) services. Automated info
response will be send to you upon sending mail with message body
containing word "help" (without quotes) to one of the following
addresses:
[email protected] or
[email protected] (located in USA)
[email protected]  or
[email protected] (located in Central Europe)

Just before onset of twenty first century such ftp 'access'
may seem ridiculous but it really works as I have transferred
megabytes of data this way.

Good Luck !

Doodeck.