Why is Kirk Sheppard Wasting Our Time? (was Re: Why is Chris Knight aTwerp?)

I have in fact myself received _two_ such _billets doux_ from Kirk "I claim
without evidence to be a lawyer, but so far I only play one badly on the
net" Sheppard.

I've asked his permission three times whether I can repost them, but have
gotten no specific response, other than further insults, silliness and
blathering.

I can't help but wonder why, given his strongly negative reaction to people
who try to argue with him, why on earth he might be inclined to pursue the
law as a profession.

Nor can I help but wonder how seriously I need to take someone who
addresses mail to me with the subjects "Why is Lefty a Twerp?" and "Why is
Lefty a Twerp and an Idiot?", wherein he complains about ad hominem
attacks.

I also wonder, given his tendency to call those who _do_ argue with him
"twerp" and "idiot", whether he receives many citations for contempt of
court.

>Is there any chance that this will get back to the discussion at hand, or
>are you tired of this toy and trying to find something else to play with?

Highly doubtful.  I enjoy a battle of wits as much as the next person, but
I'm afraid I have to draw the line at an unarmed opponent.

--
Lefty ([email protected])