Re: Master v. Mister

Dear Master Knight,

Normally, I would be happy to oblige in using one's requested term of
address, however I may make an exception in this case as you want fair
play to be one sided. According to Master Knight, it is OK to start with
ad hominem attacks, but not to answer them. Also, Master Knight has this
devious habit of posting "private mail" on this list. Twice, now I have
answered Master Knight's personal insults with a "private" reply so as to
ease the burden on the other members of this  very active list, and twice
Master Knight, shamelessly  posts follow-ups to the list. Not very
honorable, Master Knight. So no, if I ever have the need to address you
again it will be "Master" for you.

Kirk Sheppard

[email protected]

P. O. Box 30911             "It is  Better to Die on Your Feet Than to
Bethesda, MD 20824-0911      Live On Your Knees."
U.S.A.
			    			     - Emiliano Zapata