Cantwell letter campaign - update

In less that 24 hours, EFF has already received over *five hundred*
letters in support of the Cantwell bill (which aims to take public crypto
off the munitions list and relax export restrictions).  Keep it up folks!

If you'd like to add your voice to these letters, all of which will be
delivered in hardcopy to Rep. Cantwell, send a "Subject: I support HR3627"
message to [email protected]

--
Stanton McCandlish * [email protected] * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
F O R   M O R E   I N F O,    E - M A I L    T O:     I N F O @ E F F . O R G