No Subject

re: the newsday article of feb 22.

 okay fine, but does this person also like the no gun law. geesh.
 they write about how the gov't can be so good for us, and yes in most
 cases i argee,, but one mistake and the whole of clipperdom would be
 compermized, and do you know how much spying goes on today.
 well just imagine ten times that because if i had both halves of hte
 clipper code, i could ruin everyones day. or rule a lot more than i do
 now i am a simple peon. i don't see me ever getting ahold of the
 codes needed, but just look at the spy that got caught. he could
 have gottent he codes if they had been around
 he could have sold them to anyone. or used them himself!!

 sure we need protection. but what cost are we willing to pay
 our freedom?

 charles the monster maker