No Subject

 A continual subject of debate has been the privacy of swiss accounts...
and lichenstein and luxemborg banks...
according to a recent text I read on the subject
the hot way to conduct banking in privacy by mail is to
a. use a canadian PO Box to avoid US mail covers on swiss postmarked
incoming mail...
b. if the money is derived honestly(i.e. legitamate but underground businesses
simply underground for tax-avoidance) and NOT drug dealing derived
or from an offence that is also an offense in Switzerland, then
all privacy laws on swiss banks apply...tax avoidance is
specifically excluded as an area where US. TLA can obtain cooperation
of swiss authorities.
c. Swiss Banks issue credit cards on accounts... :)
d. further privacy is derived via a trust or corporation in
Lichenstein and transferring the mony to said trust or corp from
a swiss bank...
e. A list of Swiss Banks to start with:

Union Bank of Switzerland
Bahnhofstrasse 45
8021 Zurich, Switzerland
Telephone: 29-4411

Swiss Bank Corporation
Aeschenborstadt 1
4002 Basel, Switzerland
Telephone: 23-2323

Swiss Credit Bank
Paradeplatez 8
8021 Zurich, Switzerland
Telephone: 29-2811

Foreign Commerce BAnk
Dept 284
Bellariastrasse 82
8022 Zurich, Switzerland
Telephone: (01) 45.66.88

Foreign Commerce BAnk
Dept 42
3 Rue de Marche
CH-1211
Geneva 3 Rive, Switzerland
Telephone: (01) 21.42.33

Bank Indiana Suisse
Attn: F.C. Mishari
50 Ave. de La Gare
1001 Lausanne, Switzerland
Telephone: 20.47.41

Bank Leu
Postfach
8022 Zurich, Switzerland

Cambio & Valorenbank
Postfach 535
8021 Zurich, Switzerland

Ueberseebank, A. G.
Limmatquai 2
8024 Zurich, Switzerland

f: All of the above was derived via
"Personal Privacy through Foreign Investing..."

and "How to determine Undisclosed Fianacial Interests"
"a Manual for financial investigators..
both by loompanics press....

I am checking the above banks to see if ANY are internet connected and
would be willing to receive orders via signed PGP messages
If the above is positive I will get back to the group

     anon