intricacies of cpunks link-up?

I've mailed eric on this, but no response yet and our time is running
out.

If seattle was to get a group meeting set up for saturday and we wanted
to link up with the bay area meeting, what _exactly_ should I be asking
for? MBONE connections? (is this video, btw, or just an audio link?)

I was hoping to get this set up, but.. we'll see.

answers appreciated.

mt

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: [email protected]      	    phone: (206) 548-9804
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger [email protected]