EFF's Barlow v. Denning on Clipper - AOL March 10, 9PM EST LIVE

CLIPPER CHIP DEBATE
Thursday, March 10, 9 pm eastern

Dorothy Denning, cryptologist and chair of the computer science department
at Georgetown University, will debate John Perry Barlow, cognitive
dissident and co-founder of the Electronic Frontier Foundation, in the TIME
Odeon on America Online this Thursday at 9 pm. Philip Elmer-DeWitt, TIME
senior writer, and Robert Pondiscio, TIME public affairs director, will
moderate. The floor will be open to questions from the audience.

You need an America Online account to participate. Call America Online at
703-448-8700 to subscribe.

Philip Elmer-DeWitt          [email protected]         [email protected]
TIME  Magazine
[email protected]

Read TIME on America Online, where we get paid to take abuse.

--
Stanton McCandlish * [email protected] * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
F O R   M O R E   I N F O,    E - M A I L    T O:     I N F O @ E F F . O R G