Canon Copiers

The new models, the 350 and 550 do indeed have a currency recognition
feature based on color. I was talking to a serviceman--interestingly, as
with all crippling features, this one creates problems, as certain images
become uncopiable if the color they use is upsetting the canon. The
service man said that often the offending object may be copied simply by
placing a sheet of acetate between the imaging area and the sheet to be
copied.

I used to be skeptical of this feature--someone here conjected that it
would be based on color. they were right. Smart.

Jay