Re: [email protected] ?

: Graham Toal seems to have drug this thread to cypherpunks from alt.2600...

Oh bugger.  My newsreader's posting software is broken at the moment, so
I read news in rn and file any I want to reply to in my mailbox.  Then
by the time I read it in mail and hit 'R', and ~h to change the address
from the poster to a mail2news gateway,  I've lost the newsgroup name.

Looks like I forgot which group that article came from.  Sorry.

G (it's made more confusing because I also get cypherpunks via a
newsgroup)