Politics do not belong here

I may very well be completly wrong here, but IMO there is no place for
politics on this list. Cryptography, by its very nature, is an
anti-political thing. All politicians who try in increase the power of
government are against the cypherpunk agenda of increasing the use of
encryption, it doesn't matter what party they belong to. This discussion
is simply a bunch of messages that bait people with different political
alignments than the sender's, please take it elsewhere.

Jer

[email protected] | "it's not a matter of rights  / it's just a matter of war
finger me for my |  don't have a reason to fight / they never had one before"
   Geek Code and |                                    -Ministry, "Hero"
  PGP public key | http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/usr25/jbde/