Re: THOUGHT: Internation

Jamie Lawrence writes

>Well, I guess we concieve of the meaning of the phrase "'right' to a job"
>somewhat differently. I see it as meaning everyone has the oppurtunity to
>earn a living. Whether or not I have the responsibility to follow through
>or not, I have that chance.

What does "have that chance" mean in this context?  Will appropriately
non-demanding jobs be created (how?  by whom?  of what sort?) for those too
untalented, careless, surly or offensive to get themselves "real" jobs?

Do you actually see this as meeting some sort of need?

--
Lefty ([email protected])