REMAIL: pseudo-account remailer @andrew gains anonymous feature

I added an anonymous feature to my remailer.

If you have an address of the form [email protected],
anonymous mail can be sent to that address by changing it to the format:
[email protected]
An encrypted reply address is created for the sender of the anonymous message.

You can get an anonymous address by sending mail to [email protected]

P.S. For what it's worth, the address
[email protected]
will forward anonymously to [email protected].  If your mail software
supports mail aliases, a mail alias to that address might be an easy way
to post anon to the list (and get replies ;-)

As before, anyone who wants the source is welcome to it, however there
is nil documentation, and some of my recent hacks to it have increased
the code sloppiness factor by several orders of magnitude.  It does now
support 3DES encryption, much thanks to Phil Karn and Jim Gillogly's PD
code.