Re: REMAIL: pseudo-account remailer @andrew gains anonymous feature

>I added an anonymous feature to my remailer.
>
>If you have an address of the form [email protected],
>anonymous mail can be sent to that address by changing it to the format:
>[email protected]
>An encrypted reply address is created for the sender of the anonymous message.

What happens if I already have an encrypted reply address? What happens
if I already have SIX encrypted reply addresses? Which one is used?
Or is *another* one created?

--
  Ryan Perkins - 1:340/13    | I feel that suicide jumpers see a glimpse of
[email protected] | sanity as they throw themselves from the ledge.