USWA

I have a thought.......

Did anyone ever think of involving the USWA (no, not the United States
Wrestling Association) United We Stand America in the Clipper fight?
Sounds to me like this would be a mass appeal if it appeared in their
newsletter.

For anyone who doesn't know, this is Perot's egg hatched a few years ago.
I would hope somebody on the list has a contact/is a member.  Despite his
weak performance in which he was GORED on CNN, I would think he would be
a definite ally.

adam
[email protected]