Help! New Remailer?

Hello all Cypherpunks!

I want to set up an anonymous remailer in Norway.
I once had one, but after formating my hard disk - it's no longer
there.

Why you ask? There are so many remailers as it is? Well, I think that
it is important to have remailers in different countries. It's a
little harder for the american FBI/NSA/CIA/whatever to shut down a
foreign remailer.

But now there is so many to choose from...

What is the diffrence between Hal's, Sameer's, Nates' and hh's
remailer??

I have seen that hh's? remailer at soda.berkeley.edu can post to
newsgroups. Do I need a SMTP-NNTP gateway to use this remailer WITH
the option to post to newsgroups?

Can all of these remailers use PGP-encryption?

I'm sorry if this is newbe questions for some of you, but there are
surely others who also wants to know.

Thanks for helping me out!

Yours,
Halvor Kise jr.

--

                         * MEMENTO MORI *

        | Halvor Kise jr.     *  [email protected]  |
        |                     *  [email protected]   |
        |     Ostfold         *  [email protected]  |
        | Regional College    *        Student at           |
        |  N-1757 Halden      *     Computer Science        |
        |         Finger halvork@sofus for PGP-key          |