Re: What the heck is this? Optical noise encryption?

While dousing yet another "chaos encryption" rumor, Perry says-

> All this "encryption with chaos" stuff just adds up to "look at my
> fancy PRNG"...

I think that's a very clear handle on chaos for people who know about
PRNGs, or vice-versa.  Chaos = PRNG.  I wonder if there's any good
cross-fertilization of the two fields beyond the obvious.

-fnerd
quote me
Gradually, I become aware of a presence.
Between me and sustenance stands a woman in a suit. --Michael Swaine