Re: Black Net

On Wed, 20 Apr 1994, Stephen Humble wrote:

> [email protected] (Lefty) sez:
> > Do _not_ mess with those BlackNet folks.  You'll wind up face-down
> > in a landfill, and spend eternity playing pinochle with Jimmy Hoffa.
>
> Do you have any evidence that the BlackNet people have committed
> violence against someone, either before or after forming BlackNet?
	I never ever thought I would see such a succesful troll on
cypherpunks, it just doesnt fit, but it's here.  that was one hell of a
troll lefty, now we need someone to pull the hook out of Stephens mouth.

> [email protected] (Lefty) sez:
> > Trust Me On This.
>
> Nothing personal, I don't trust anyone.
>
> Stephen

	Good idea, don't trust anyone, but also don't take everything you
read seriously, you hath been trolled.

	On another note, those follow-ups from people claiming to be
Blacknet are probably r0dents form the h/p/w scene who thought it would
be cool to be k-rad infiltratin data-haven meisters.  IN actuallity the
Blacknet idea is feesable and I wouldnt doubt if it happens in some
similiar form in the future, or if it's already happening today.
	TCMay has joined the ranks of Gibson and Sterling with his
predictive fiction peices now.

	You're eqipped with a hundred billion nueron brain, that's
	wired and fired, and it's a reality generating device, but
	you've got too do it.  Free youself  ----Tim Leary----