Re: BEST Inc.

Anonymous writes:
 > Then someone decided to make cheap eel-skin billfolds.  They used
 > a different species.  One which erases the magnetic strips.  (at
 > least it does on credit cards).

I wonder if the day will come when new parents will carry their
neonates home with both a birth certificate and a copy of the urban
legends FAQ in hand.

(Then again, I've heard rumors that some people on Blacknet have
discussed other applications of eelskin that are far more sinister.)

--
| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |