Re: anti-clipper t-shirt

On Mon, 25 Apr 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> I am amazed at the response to the anti-clipper t-shirt we created. If you

Speaking of T-shirts...is the gentleman who was producing the other
shirt (the 1984 shirt) acknowledging orders?  I sent my check, address,
adn e-mail address, and haven't heard a peep...if he's not, that's
fine...I was just under the impression that he was, which makes me wonder
if Big Brother's postal minion lost my order somewhere along the way...

Sorry to address this to the whole list, but I've lost his address.

Andrew Fabbro                   If laws are outlawed,
[email protected]           only outlaws will
University of Michigan          have laws.  Fnord.
Finger [email protected] for PGP public key.
PGPprint: 87 41 65 E0 C2 51 9F E5  A9 44 ED A6 6B 16 76 9E
NSA bait: assassinate uranium dreamland CIA p.o.e. zimmerman