Re: Black Net

[email protected] once said:

KI> Has anyone heard of BlackNet? BlackNet is in the business of buying, selling,
KI> trading, and otherwise dealing  with information in all its many forms.
KI>
KI> Through PGP and anonymous remailers, the folks at BlackNet plan to create a
KI> huge black market in data: trade secrets, processes, production methods,
KI> nanotechnology, privacy databases, and chemical manufacturing.
KI>
KI> The only way to get in is to find a BlackNet-oriented message (one with the
KI> BlackNet PGP key), then respond to it, using anonymous remailers and PGP.
KI>
KI> It might be found in <alt.extropians> or <alt.fan.davidsternlight>. If anyone
KI> knows about this [or their address/key], please send.

As far as I know, blacknet was one of the spoofs Detweiler ([email protected])
made to make the cypherpunks list look bad.
I'm not sure if it was a Detweiler spoof, but if it wasn't,
BlackNet is definitively cool.

I couldn't find the original BlackNet posting, maybe somebody
could repost it ?

    Dead Socket
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].