Re: spooks on cypherpunks

Thanks for the hot fucking tip, Sparky.  What was your first clue?
I suggest you not only learn to live with it, you learn to compete at
their level.  You can ftp my Psychological Warfare Primer for Online
Activists at ftp.eff.org

	/pub/EFF/Issues/Activism/psychwar.primer

You have the right to free speech, and you have the right to dissent.

Use it or loose it slick.   Imagine some spook taking a shit in a public
restroom.  They're human.  And they fuck up regular as well.
--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* [email protected]			email [email protected] *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****