Re: Directory of 'punks

"Jim Sewell" says:

>  Thank you for the preliminary (<2 hrs) response to the posting.  I have
>  not gotten a "that's a bad idea" letter yet of the 7 replies so I will
>  assume this is a "Good Thing" tm.

Oooh.  I don't know about a good idea.  I was never much in favor
of giving my name out for free.  I mean if someone want's to read this
list and find my affiliation from the sporadic posts that I enter and
then make random associations about me that is one thing.

But to do it for them?  Nahhh, that is part of the reason I entertain
ideas like cryptography, and practices like only withdrawing my money
from one bank in person while writing out of state checks for all
mail purposes.  I'd just rather that people didn't know my business.
Thus, personally, I think it is "a bad idea".

Andrew Prock
[email protected]