Re: Directory of 'punks

<In mail no depression said:>

> Oooh.  I don't know about a good idea.  I was never much in favor
> of giving my name out for free.  I mean if someone want's to read this
> list and find my affiliation from the sporadic posts that I enter and
> then make random associations about me that is one thing.
>
> But to do it for them?

 Good point, and well taken, but would the directory do much more than
 requesting a "whois" from the mailing list robot?  It is a matter of
 one's priorities and it is obvious (and good!) that they vary from
 person to person.

--
 Tantalus Inc.          Jim Sewell      Amateur Radio: KD4CKQ
 P.O. Box 2310          Programmer           Internet: [email protected]