Paid killers?

| > One wonders just how many people who went out with their AK's and shot up
| > schools and restaurants did it because they had been financed by someone
| > with an axe to grind against the RKBAers.  One also wonders just how long
| > it will take before someone does the same thing to crypto.

	I'd just like to comment that this is a pretty damned sick
allegation against the gun-control folks.  Most of them are pretty
bleeding heart, and I really can't see any of them encouraging someone
to go out & shoot up a playground to get gun control laws passed.

	Lets please not get into the politics of gun control, but I
did want to respond to one of the more offensive and lame suggestions
thrown to the list in recent memory.

Adam

--
Adam Shostack 				       [email protected]

Politics.  From the greek "poly," meaning many, and ticks, a small,
annoying bloodsucker.

Have you signed the anti-Clipper petition?