Re: Bunch of Clueless Idiots

Aside from the fact that Jim Nalbandian is wrong about the absolutist
argument he propounds about gun ownership and the Second Amendment,
this is clearly a clueless rant and should be ignored.  Heaven forfend
that the discussion here get sidetracked onto gun issues, especially
in respone to a classic shit-disturber post like this.

I'm normally a lurker but definitely *do* read and enjoy and like
chewing on the issues and discussion here.  But my patience ends with
axe-grinding.

see you in the future

phred

"Why make it simple & easy
 When you can make it complex & wonderful!"